Our Custom Packaging Process
- We will assign a dedicated project manager to work one on one with you throughout your entire project.
- Our project manager will reach out to you to learn more about your project, plans, goals, budget, deadlines, and other important details.
- Once we have identified your project needs and requirements we can provide you with the best recommendations and course of actions,
- Cost, lead time, materials, print options, finishes, and any other product specifications will be discussed prior to design.
Structure & Graphics
- We will work with you in obtaining the proper structure (dieline) and graphic design of your package.
- Your package’s size and shape will be optimized for logistics, product protection, promotion and display.
- Your package will be designed to your specifications: logo, colors, print option, finishes, and more.
Project Review & Approvals
- For quality assurance and your satisfaction, we can make any final revisions to your package. Once approved, production will begin.
- If needed, we can produce product samples and assist in product/material testing and certification.
- Once production from our trust manufacturers and partners is completed, we will schedule your product’s delivery.
- If needed, we can offer you fulfillment and inventory management services.
- Once your project is completed we will follow up with you regarding your experience and any additional packaging needs.